AboutI'm Shannon, a 23-year-old yoga enthusiast, grammar geek and writer. I'm passionate about fashion and style and I write for a collaborative style blog called Thrifty Threads. I like coffee, wine and retail therapy.
- @JenKirkman I don't have "problems," was more surprised than disappointed & have been a loyal listener since the beginning. Not criticizing. 1 month ago
- @JenKirkman you are correct, I should have phrased that better. Having listened to (& loved!) your take on #notallmen, I was just surprised. 1 month ago
- @jenkirkman just listened to your podcast; as a fellow Madonna super-fan, I was disappointed you didn't mention Sean Penn's domestic abuse 1 month ago
- #SixWhiteComplainers 1 month ago
- "Chris Pine might become my new Denzel Washington or Will Smith...I'm going to see everything he's in." -@justonefitness 2 months ago
Tag Archives: moving
I’m the worst at keeping up with these daily, and it’s a shame because many of these prompts are really great and I probably would write more if I dedicated more than 20 minutes to cram three of them into … Continue reading