AboutI'm Shannon, a 23-year-old yoga enthusiast, grammar geek and writer. I'm passionate about fashion and style and I write for a collaborative style blog called Thrifty Threads. I like coffee, wine and retail therapy.
- 3/6. Easter at the Friendly Confines. (@ Wrigley Field - @mlb for Cincinnati Reds vs Chicago Cubs w/ 52 others) 4sq.com/1i2FPg9 6 hours ago
- 2/6 (@ Wrigley Field - @mlb for Cincinnati Reds vs Chicago Cubs w/ 68 others) 4sq.com/1kMCH7F 1 day ago
- This plane is taxiing to the gate and playing a piano version of Ke$ha's Timber." If I didn't know the lyrics I might find this nice. 1 day ago
- My phone autocorrected o'hare to I'hate which seems far more appropriate-- 1 day ago
- The sheer joy of having an entire row on the plane to yourself combined with the sheer horror at having a toddler sit down behind you 1 day ago
Tag Archives: moving
I’m the worst at keeping up with these daily, and it’s a shame because many of these prompts are really great and I probably would write more if I dedicated more than 20 minutes to cram three of them into … Continue reading