AboutI'm Shannon, a 23-year-old yoga enthusiast, grammar geek and writer. I'm passionate about fashion and style and I write for a collaborative style blog called Thrifty Threads. I like coffee, wine and retail therapy.
- in case anyone was wondering, you know, when planning a trip, there are no lines for cabs at LGA's delta terminal at 12:45 am on a tuesday 2 hours ago
- If I'm going to have a 2 1/2 hour layover, I'm glad it's in ATL so my mom can come drink wine with me...especially after this weekend. 4 hours ago
- One thing I've learned over the past few days: we all could stand to have a bit more PERSPECTIVE. Be grateful, people. 6 hours ago
- @TheDoriGray OMG STEVE SANDERS 12 hours ago
- @underthesea also she didnt specifically @ mention us so I got to be super creepy. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: moving
I’m the worst at keeping up with these daily, and it’s a shame because many of these prompts are really great and I probably would write more if I dedicated more than 20 minutes to cram three of them into … Continue reading